Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2014

+7
TANGOLERO
Wallflower
allsewnonbyhand
diamondsandpearls
cellar-door
B4p
saxonsiren
11 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

It Takes Two 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2014

Post  Sid Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Yes Zoe did let slip about knowing the result beforehand, sax!

I'm not liking the bit where departing couples turn out their light, it's all very awkward.

Liking Jake more and more. He's not cheesy or false or too showy. the fabu-u-lus darling one was absolutely right though about it being difficult for Jake to live up to that Salsa week after week.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Is it me or is Caroline wearing the same dress as C laud wore on the results show????????? Question

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Im not quite sure Mauve its very similar! I detested the awful mirrored slabs around Zoe's top ooh horrible. Interesting to hear the question Do you prefer more traditional music? Question that Natalie answered. I think she hovered between keeping the big suits happy at SCD and sort of appeasing the public too. I thought Iveta looked gaunt and way fragile in that red catsuit. Im not liking the waif look sorry.
The lights switching off yes I agree naff
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm

I thought it was great that Iveta has been able to demonstrate how talented a needlewoman she is. Not only showcasing her clothing but also the fact that the celeb can get a better idea of body contact differences against different styles of dress.  For the celeb males, lifting their partner wearing practice wear must feel completly different to catching hold of them when they're in full costume dress.  Natalie said they only get one run through in  real costumes before the show.

I thought Natalie was trying to be diplomatic re the song choices. It was interesting that Iveta stayed silent but then she had said on Monday (in response to Zoe mentioning Br uno's Salsa/Disco comment) that it had been diificult for Thom to find the beat as the tune wasn't proper Cha-Cha rhythm.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Ask the Pros was ten times better than both the fabu-u-lus darling one's Monday review and Choreography Corner. I'd be happy for them to ditch one of those and have the pros on every week to answer questions.

Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:35 pm

I really enjoyed the pro slot - it was like old School ITT - I wouldn't like to see Choreography corner or Waite's Warm Up sacrificed but I think there must be room for this feature - it is so interesting and entirely dance related. I too thought that Nathalie was very diplomatic about the music choices - toeing the party line -

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 pm

I'd deffo keep Waite's Warm Up, mauve! But wondering if we need both the fabu-u-lus darling one and Karen's bits as there's some overlap there...

Maybe have all 3 once the the number of couples falls and there are more bits to fill in.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:03 pm

I would prefer Ask the pros than other fillers. It would be nicer maybe to have a phone in Ask the Pro?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 pm

I am happy they do away with the fabu-u-lus darling one's segment. He added nothing to the comments/marks he's given on Saturday anyway. I say keep the choreography corner but replace the fabu-u-lus darling one with 'Ask the pros' segments.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Alison is a lovely person but I couldn't believe it when they said that they were dancing to 'Wuthering Heights' on Saturday night!!!

I quite like CRH's bits on ITT - I find he is often less acerbic and often qualifies what he has said on Saturday night, so I feel that we understand more about where his scores/comments have come from. HOwever - I would really like them to make room for the pro dancer questions spot - it is a good way of seeing the early exiters doing something - I feel I am getting to know Tristan more and is really interesting. As others have said, perhaps it could be gradually introduced over the weeks as the couples reduce down - instead of them putting in mindless fillers?

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  lualen Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Really enjoyed Ask the Pros. Hope they keep it in - but only if they still have the same type of questions that were asked this week instead of stupid things like 'what is your favourite food' or 'where do you like to go on holiday' etc etc.

Didn't realise that Iveta designed her own training dresses - was going to post the other day about how good she looked in training but didn't get round to it.
lualen
lualen

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:17 pm

I felt charmed by Steve tonight on I TT what a lovely personality he is rooting for everyone and doesn't view the other couples as competitors! Loved O'las dress tonight and Kristina's dress.Felt too much time with the face/hair make up duo.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:20 am

saxonsiren wrote:I felt charmed by Steve tonight on I TT what a lovely personality he is rooting for everyone and doesn't view the other couples as competitors! Loved O'las dress tonight and Kristina's dress.Felt too much time with the face/hair make up duo.

ThomDoll viewed himself as a competitor as well (and with no one else) but he was in the bottom two and voted off. I hope this will not be Steve's untimely end on Strictly...

I think his charleston looks fun. Though he may not finish his topline well, but charleston is not one of the ten-dance number so I think the judges will overlook that and gave him good scores.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:49 am

Team Cola did well on their Charleston! As Steve doesn't see the other vouples as competitors and not wanting to compete against the other couples, this could be his downfall?Not enough ambotoon or ruthless streak in him? I really hope as Scott achievef his goal of getting to Blackpool his fans let him bow out with some pride
I fear thou another surprise DO this week.
Also im.turning off my phone this Saturday/sunday so I can watch and enjoy show
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 am

saxonsiren wrote:Team Cola did well on their Charleston! As Steve doesn't see the other vouples as competitors and not wanting to compete against the other couples, this could be his downfall?Not enough ambotoon or ruthless streak in him? I really hope as Scott achievef his goal of getting to Blackpool his fans let him bow out with some pride
I fear thou another surprise DO this week.
Also im.turning off my phone this Saturday/sunday so I can watch and enjoy show

I don't mean that! Shocked

Mark Ramprakash also said many times he was his own competitor and not really comparing himself to any one else. And he won, in series 4.

But I noticed ThomDoll, though a little too reserved (and perhaps too boring for the viewing audience?), not unlike Ramprakash's shy character, was in the bottom two. I was wondering if Mr Nice who said he's not competitive with any one would be 'boring' to the voting public in series 12 now, and rendered him the 'curse' of being in the bottom two with a more technically more able couple (such as Simon), and be voted off???

I hope not.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Oh dear I hope not! I think the old saying "living under the radar?" Might be what Steves thinking?? Thou would say an SCD with Ramps,Tom Chambers,Louis,Jill,Kara,Abby be a omg who to pick one? Better still a Champion of Champions SCD series be good.
This year will be the best known for the lesser known celebs!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Sad to see Simon looking dejected on Friday ITT. I think he knows he's not popular with the public and no matter how hard he tries now he's probably not going to win. Even Kristina was appearing to accept that Simon is not going to do another Jason Donovan - i.e. to bring her to the finals...

Trent looks, erm, fetching, with that sunflower pot/hat. Shocked

Brendan saying euphamistically that he couldn't push Sunetra even more now. Honest, but may discourage Sunetra a little. But maybe Sunetra knows her own limits...?

Friday Panel quite good, not as good as last week's but not bad.

Last edited by cellar-door on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:42 pm

What is Simon on? He compared waiting to dance in the DO to waiting to for your turn to fight with your friend Shocked??? I was expecting to hear 'waiting to be picked for the gym team etc!'
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

cellar-door wrote:Sad to see Simon looking dejected on Friday ITT. I think he knows he's not popular with the public and no matter how hard he tries now he's probably not going to win. Even Kristina was appearing to accept that Simon is not going to do another Jason Donovan - i.e. to bring her to the finals...

Sorry CD but from the minute Simon hogged the camera on the balcony and played the oh too cocky role I didn't gell/warm to him at all. Id have prefered Thom to have stayed over Simon.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:47 pm

saxonsiren wrote:

Sorry CD but from the minute Simon hogged the camera on the balcony and played the oh too cocky role I didn't gell/warm to him at all. Id have prefered Thom to have stayed over Simon.

I would have preferred ThomDoll to stay too, since I think he's deprived of a come-back dance after the bottom two dance off scenrio. Mark and Simon had their chance, and their come-back dances were superb. I am sure ThomDoll's rugby inspired Paso Doble would have been great.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Would have loved to have seen Thom's Paseo too. Oh dear even Julia saying oh bless Scott he can't even jump I love him.Please please Scott fans his made it too Halloween lets play fair now.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:01 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Would have loved to have seen Thom's Paseo too. Oh dear even Julia saying oh bless Scott he can't even jump I love him.Please please Scott fans his made it too Halloween lets play fair now.

He already struggled with his American Smooth, with foxtrot content in it (Total Eclipse of the Heart), and now this foxtrot training footage we see no improvement AT ALL. Truly depressing to think his radio one 'fans' would be voting him online with multiple accounts for free, skewing the results on Sunday and I am expecting two more undeserving bottom two dance off this Sunday... Evil or Very Mad
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:20 pm

I fear a suprise DO this weekend with Scott/Judy/Alison escaping the DO. Crying or Very sad Im concerned for Steve and Sunetra
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:23 pm

saxonsiren wrote:I fear a suprise DO this weekend with Scott/Judy/Alison escaping the DO. Crying or Very sad Im concerned for Steve and Sunetra

I am saving my votes for Steve, Sunetra and Mark, depending on where they are placed on the the leaderboard...
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Im going to use two votes this week most likely one for my favourite Caroline and then see how Steve/Sunetra/Mark dance
Oops forgot I can use three so its a hard decision Rolling Eyes
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next