Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two 2016

+7
B4p
TANGOLERO
allsewnonbyhand
diamondsandpearls
suzeworld
cellar-door
saxonsiren
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

It Takes Two 2016 - Page 7 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2016

Post  Sid Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:26 am

B4p wrote:He's still got the voice hasn't he? Santa might bring me the new ABC album for Christmas if I keep dropping hints (along with all my other music wants - my CD collection needs some serious pruning)

He sure has. Viva Love is glorious. As well as that distinctive voice the beauty of their music lies in the string arrangements in their songs.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2016 - Page 7 Empty Re It Takes Two 2016

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Great to see Erin and Matthew on the show tonight - enjoyed the segment with Ed and Katya too Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Oh mauve it was so good to see Erin and Matt, I felt instantly uplifted and wistful. Just wish the trip down nostalgia lane could've been longer (bloody time-gobbling Pro Challenge!). I love that Erin basically said the show turned shit when it was invaded by props lol Matt surprised me by picking Christine over Alesha - he was quite decisive and insistent about his choice too!

It won't be the same without Ed & Katya. It's like someone cancelled Xmas!
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:33 am

I thought Erin was quite brave to say how it was more of a dance competition in her day! Although I thought she also said there was less props then and I instantly thought of those dolls that scuppered Colin.

Nice to know Matthew is back in London. He was swanning round America for a while after he left. I watched some old youtube clips last night of Mathew Ian and Darren, and had to smile at Brendan who looked so different in the clips.  It made me laugh how Matthew diplomatically said he preferred Christine as they both knew they wouldn't win so they could relax and enjoy the ride more!

Jo Clifton also made me laugh when she said Kev was getting old now he was 34. I guess it's easy to forget how this group of dancers are now becoming the older ones. Poor An ton does well to keep up.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Loved watching Robert and Orksanna's last farewell interview on ITT tonight. So natural and full of enthusiasm and mutual respect for each other. .... I'll miss their partnership
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 pm

It was a great show tonight wasn't it Sax - Robert and Oksana were brilliant - so refreshing and very different from a lot of the couples. They will go down as one of the classic partnerships. Another thing that struck me was that both Oksana and Katya have been so genuinely upset and tearful at leaving the contest and both seem to have loved teaching their celeb partners - again this seems refreshing and natural and struck a chord with me - a breath of fresh air I really hope we see both of them next year.

BTW - I went and made a cup of tea when Darcey appeared................. Laughing Laughing

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:16 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:

BTW - I went and made a cup of tea when Darcey appeared................. Laughing Laughing

Haha I went and put my pasta on.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:07 am

Although I grew to love Judge Rinder, I was never quite sure if his respect and admiration for Oksana was entirely genuine. After last night I am fully convinced and very glad to be so. I wish them both well.
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 pm

fiftynotout wrote:Although I grew to love Judge Rinder, I was never quite sure if his respect and admiration for Oksana was entirely genuine.  After last night I am fully convinced and very glad to be so.  I wish them both well.

Robert Rinder's story was one that I love about Strictly. He came as a celeb who I knew little about and a bit meh to me but who I grew to admire and marvel at as he learned to dance against the odds. His enthusiasm to learn to dance, his supportive natuire of the whole event and the clear camaraderie he had with the rest of the couples was great. He danced with his own style and exuberance and for me he has been my favourite dancer of the series. It's been fun Robert - thanks.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Totally agree CC loved Robert's j.our ney and his whole demeanour. ...
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Very interesting ITT tonight.... Jason's favourite the Rhumba Shocked shocked me ... KH wow has she been on a keep fit regime very toned but didn't like the see through jumper!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2016 - Page 7 Empty Re: It takes Two 2016

Post  mauveangel09 Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Interesting show tonight - again they solely focussed on the pro dances with Jason Gilkison so I kind of thought it was a bit of a repeat of his last appearance but at the same time really enjoyed hearing about how the various pro n umbers come into being.

I forgot to say about last night's show - I really loved the clip of Ramps - now that was a Salsa and for me hasn't really been bettered in all those years Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:

I forgot to say about last night's show -  I really loved the clip of Ramps - now that was a Salsa and for me hasn't really been bettered in all those years Very Happy

That guy OOZED charisma on the dancefloor! One of the few non-dancers who took to the Latin naturally.

Agreed with what you said in the other thread mauve about Ore and Jo giving a good interview tonight. They bonded so well earlier in the series but I've been missing their connection in recent weeks. Signs it's back. I think the QS might have something to do with that - Jo clearly loves it and Ore loves what Jo loves! Also, I think he's really excited about his dad being there (and will probably milk that on Saturday!)
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:58 am

The Pro Challenge - Jive Kicks

Congratulations to Gio, the Jive Kick Champ.

What happened to Katya & Neil? It was like a case of the Emporer's new clothes. Did Neil realise he was just marching, and stomping on the spot? lol!
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two 2016 - Page 7 Empty Re: It Takes Two

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Haven't seen many posts on here this week.

I've really enjoyed this weeks shows so far - great to see Jill Halfpenny, Darren Gough and Tom Chambers last night and then tonight it was great to see T ess and C laude on the sofa - although they were all talking at once!!!

Great to get the little snippets about the dances for the weekend. I really hope that they are going to let all three couples dance all the dances this year. Whilst it keeps you on the edge of your seat to know that there will be a mid way elimination, and I know it is the tradition, but I think this works with 4 couples but not with 3 and it is always disappointing not to see the favourite dance that the eliminated couple has chosen - ref - Sophie Ellis Bextor with the Charleston and also Jason Donovan with the 'Betwitched' nu mber - one of my SCD favourites. I Hope we can see all the dances this weekend.......please SCD Towers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:38 am

Mauve my ITT series link got deleted by accident arghhhh. I'll catch up on ITT. ... been a bit of a strange week stomping around with my walking boot! I can ease it off over next week.... Physio for my Christmas present..... Tom and Jill now ill enjoy watching
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:09 am

I thought the Tess and Claud section was rubbish. They clearly can't work without a script. I have never seen any couple interviewed on ITT where they quite literally talk over each other all of the time, so unprofessional!
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7