Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

+30
lualen
Poppetlovestango
Little Ms Hit
Littlebear
hatlady28
jingle
Maya53
fiftynotout
Pink Pinot Girl
Sofajudge
Lucielle
diamondsandpearls
B4p
133-230-44039-18180-800
sparklypink
Redcurrant
MissingLilia
mauveangel09
kate
gingercodgers
LOST-TANGO
David Tee
Sid
Mslightfoot
MrsArcanum
allsewnonbyhand
chris82
Sadiesamba
saxonsiren
Twirlie
34 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 15 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  salsarae Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 pm

You can get bacon like that in Lidl here. Your beans sound fab Hatlady!
salsarae
salsarae

Back to top Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 15 Empty Re: Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"

Post  hatlady28 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Swedish friend says they probably were brought to the US by Swedish emigrants......she has been known to lick the pot.....
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Little Ms Hit wrote: Personally I don't see him like this myself, but it's early days! If he is indeed 'too cool for school' afro he really shouldn't be ok with revealing that his Mum hand delivers Cheesey Beanos to him! lol! Embarassed

I definitely don't think he's too cool for school. Remember his comments about not being phased by leotards and sequins in his intro feature? I suspect there's a really fun Louis inside waiting to come out. I think he's a little shy in this new context, possibly in awe of Flavia but most importantly he is used to performing in a very focused, internalised way, getting into the zone, blinkering out the crowd and all other distractions - the very anitithesis of dancing with a partner, performing directly to the crowd and demonstrating a relationship on stage. He performs but in a very different way. If Flavia can't get him to do it, nobody can!
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Agree Flavia has a contender & she will get the best out of Louis!! Hopefully he relaxes more!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Zoe Ball to present "Takes Two"  - Page 15 Empty Re; Zoe Bal to present It Takes Two

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Littlebear - Your post really sums up Louis for me. I agree with what you say about the fact that he is used to performing but in a very different way -for me his dancing has been a bit clinical so far - I would like to see some more warmth from him and I am sure that this will come - then he will be really explosive!

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 am

Excellent post Littlebear, I think you've summed up Louis perfectly.

Re last night's ITT, What a Face at the grapes VT! Very funny though and did DVO say 'try plums' when Zoe warned not to try it at home! Laughing
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 pm

I thought I heard that too yet I wasn't sure!! DvO's over bright rexlipstick too makes her look hard faced which makes me warm less to her.A more subtle colour would soften her features down!
Re the grapes!! I was waiting for the warning don't try this at home even one grape a child can choke on! !
Do you feel this is the last year for say James,O.la,,Kristinia,A.nton & Erin?? Kristina I wondered & Erin would maybe be thinking babies??

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 pm

I thought the grapes footage on a show that small children watch was irresponsible. I was watching with my rather reckless 3 year old. I was glad of the don't try this at home but I don't think a few sensible words from Zoe are enought to counteract the perceived fun factor in a 3 year old's mind. I said to her that they were being silly because they could choke and she later said "I eat my grapes one at a time Mummy" but nonetheless I'll be watching her ultra carefully next time she has grapes!
Littlebear
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Yes littlebear agree a silly stunt & a VT apology or tweet saying don't be silly like us don't do this!!
Hope your 3yr old doesn't give you any concern re grapes.

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Okay I suppose it was a bit reckless, trust you two to be all sensible! Very Happy

(whispers quietly) but it still made me laugh. geek
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Would have been funnier with plums!! James did remind me of a hamster with his pouches stuffed!!
lol been funnier if mix plums with tequilla shots then do training footage
(whispets don't try this at home!!)
Razz

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  salsarae Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

My cousin didn't like raisins when she was little, and when given a teacake or fruit scone initially left them on her plate, then they started disappearing, she was stuffing them up her nose! Not a tactic that lasted long when they got stuck!

salsarae
salsarae

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Okay now I'm thinking about shoving raisins up my nose whilst drinking tequila!! What a Face

This forum is a BAAAAADDD influence! Twisted Evil
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:04 pm

OMG lol! my younger sister stuffed green beads inside her ears!& nose! Now have visions of Little Miss Hit with raisons in nose,beads in ears swigging tequilla & being asked where shall I put these plums!!!!!!
Shocked definatley getting bad influences!!!
Could just manage squashed frogs instead of tequilla!!"

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Loved Dionne Warwick on ITT & the guy however Nancy just doesn't get humour!! I wasn't keen on Kimberleys top the weird bottom bra bit of top!? Wonder what hatlady thought of it? & Zoe in a dress!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:44 pm

saxonsiren wrote:OMG lol! my younger sister stuffed green beads inside her ears!& nose! Now have visions of Little Miss Hit with raisons in nose,beads in ears swigging tequilla & being asked where shall I put these plums!!!!!!
Shocked definatley getting bad influences!!!
Could just manage squashed frogs instead of tequilla!!"

Sax

Ok I think we can all agree you're the maddest poster on the forum Sax! lol! lol! 'looney' smi.ley!

I loved Dionne too, what a legend, and she loved Rufus as much as I did, his 'revolution' chat re Karen was hysterical! He loves Strictly, would love to see him on it! afro
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 pm

I thought Rufus was brilliant and Dionne - who must surely have seen it all by now - was surprisingly well into the spirit of it all. Kudos to Zoe for nipping Nancy's opening remarks in the bud (we were in for a marathon) but that aside, it was a fabulous Friday night panel.

Rufus is too good to waste on such trivia so have him lined up for the next series please. With Natalie. I. for one, would like to see the real Natalie.
David Tee
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ms Hit Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Did I really hear Jerry trying to plug her makeup range or something like that when Zoe asked about the Strictly experience? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

It really was time for her to go.
Little Ms Hit
Little Ms Hit

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:12 pm

She plugged something!! Just found out re Dionne Warwick had had a fall before the show! sang through pain & then went to casulty!! What a trooper!!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Could we please BBC have a longer ITT either a 45 minute each night ot two One hour programmes say Monday & Friday.Too little time too many couples!! We do not get to bond or know the couples as well with such a squeezed schedule!

Sax
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Karen Hardy gets weirder with each appearance.... Many years ago I swear I met a Hong Kong madam in exactly that outfit (and the answer to your next question is no).
David Tee
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Why not, David?
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Why not, David?

I was 17. And out of my depth.

Splendid new hat, HL...
David Tee
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  hatlady28 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you David. Chinese takeaway?
hatlady28
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Oi Oi Dave Cool

Good to see you again buddy.

Colin Salmon is so sexy and suave. I want that man.

Karen is excitable, yes, but also engaging and informative. Wouldn't swap her for anyone.

I would swap the new fashion guy for Hilary Alexander though. She was one of the best things about ITT.

And what's happening to Zoe? A few times now I've noticed her asking couples questions they've just answered because she's sticking rigidly to her cards and/or not listening to what she's just heard (tonight it was Natalie talking about timing). A bit more spontaneity and flow please Zoe.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next