Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two - 2015

+11
vonee21
jingle
fiftynotout
Sid
TANGOLERO
cellar-door
MissingLilia
allsewnonbyhand
Moova 12
saxonsiren
B4p
15 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 6 Empty Re: It Takes Two - 2015

Post  B4p Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:43 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:did anyone notice the costume swap on Saturday night?    On Thursday's ITT   Vicky Gill showcased a ballroom dress that she said was going to be worn by Helen in the show - she mentioned the theme about the QS being set at a station etc and trying to give the dress a bit of a day dress feel - hence the pattern on the skirt.   However, the dress was worn by K aren in the show and Helen wore something completely different - wonder what happened there?
Wow Sherlock's got competition. Well spotted mauve.  Cool

Felt so sorry for Ainsley & Natalie on ITT. I was hoping Ainsley would make it through to Halloween week. I think he'd have made a great spooky character. I thought Natalie seemed a bit of a tough cookie in her first series, but she's really just a lovely softie.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 6 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2015

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Hear Hear - again Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Yes we spotted Karen had nicked Helen's dress on Twitter! Didn't like the dress Helen ended up wearing.

I remember Natalie being quite competitive and intense when she first arrived but she quickly softened and won everyone over Smile
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:13 pm

I remember that I really didn't like her in her first year............how things change.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 am

I for some reason just don't get a vibe from Natalie just not clicked with me same for Kristina. I liked Camilla,E..rin,F,lava.  Joanne I think after she stops trying to hard to please people may be a good addition.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:24 pm

From the way she was explaining herself (and unprompted), I got the feeling people have been tweeting Kellie directly about her 'shrieking'. I had a bit of a rant about her behaviour but I wouldn't dream of actually including her in those tweets - seems mean. Will be interesting to see if she's calmer this weekend.

Tristan was on good form Very Happy (was he pissed?!)
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:45 am

As ever, Marian Keyes was a treat on the Friday panel last night. Loved her scathing description of the rumba, her 'heart', her comments on Gleb's accent...she always brings something new and a little bit different to the panel. Wish she had a more regular spot, she's fabulous.
jingle
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:59 am

Wished they had given Louie a giant gobstopper as Marion couldn't be heard simetimes
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:00 am

Also enjoyed Marian Keyes - fresh and not a beeb clone

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:34 am

I very much consider myself a Marianette Smile

Louise SO wants a job as judge (over my dead body).

Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Sid wrote:I very much consider myself a Marianette Smile

Louise SO wants a job as judge (over my dead body).

Or his.... Twisted Evil
TANGOLERO
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and and reality. Lost in Austen and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:53 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:
Or his.... Twisted Evil

lol!

(oops, called him Louise!)
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Not sure about Kirsty's comments tonight thou thought Brendan honest about her being stiff to start with. Just didn't click together with me. I loved Jeremy and Karen togetherness they click! Natalie I thought did a terrific job on choreography corner maybe a new replacement for KH?
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:11 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Not sure about Kirsty's comments  tonight thou thought Brendan honest about her being stiff to start with. Just didn't click together with me. I loved Jeremy and Karen togetherness they click! Natalie I thought did a terrific job on choreography  corner maybe a new replacement for KH?

I'm so pleased they played Jezza's video message. He's so right too. And I'm enjoying Karen more this series than previous ones.

Natalie Lowe I love you
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 am

Sid wrote:

I'm so pleased they played Jezza's video message. He's so right too. And I'm enjoying Karen more this series than previous ones.

Natalie Lowe I love you

I'm glad they played it too....Sid I forgot to thank you for putting the link up for me, (some people are so rude!) I think the thread had moved on by the time I saw it.. flower flower
Natalie has become a favourite female pro of mine, such a good teacher and a lovely personality.
I think we're all glad Kirsty's gone, it was all a bit cringey, just one of those that didn't click...I don't see Brenda and Kirsty having a day trip together any time soon! Wink
allsewnonbyhand
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:41 am

I wonder how many celebs stay in touch with their pro dancer? I know Vincent had his ex dance partners at his wedding and Wright as his best man. Think your right Alls no day out or get together lunches for K and B.
First time I saw Jeremy's video yesterday. Good for Jim advising it's about doing your best even if you are not the best or do not win. Crazy world now where in some schools sports days gives everyone a medal and no 1st,2nd,3rd places!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:28 pm

saxonsiren wrote:I wonder how many celebs stay in touch with their pro dancer? I know Vincent had his ex dance partners at his wedding and Wright as his best man. Think your right Alls no day out or get together lunches for K and B.
First time I saw Jeremy's video yesterday. Good for Jim advising it's about doing your best even if you are not the best or do not win. Crazy world now where in some schools sports days gives everyone a medal and no 1st,2nd,3rd places!

Yes that's taking things a bit too far the other way, sax!

B.rendan has stayed good friends with Jo Wood (she attended his wedding and they seem to meet up from time to time). Colin was at Erin's wedding. F.lavia married my Jimi of course (still haven't forgiven her for that). I think Ramps and Karen kept in touch (I remember reading something about Karen taking her son to watch Mark play cricket).

But I imagine most couples slowly drift apart once the glitter settles.

Who's Wright, sax?

allsewnonbyhand wrote:
I'm glad they played it too....Sid I forgot to thank you for putting the link up for me, (some people are so rude!) I think the thread had moved on by the time I saw it.. flower flower

Not at all, alls! I love you
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Matthew Wright he made friends with him in the jungle, V.in cent advised he didn't have many friends outside the dance world yet with Matthew and his partners he had shared experiences and he valued these! Quite a guy Vincent I miss his eyebrow technique.
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Oh yes, had forgotten about Vinnie's stint in the jungle!

Jo Clifton is quickly redeeming herself with some very clear and informed explanations and advice in Choreography Corner. I didn't realise how tired the slot had become until Karen Hardy's break. Enjoying fresh input.

I had to switch off after 30 seconds of Andre though or I might have put a foot through my telly.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Sid wrote:Oh yes, had forgotten about Vinnie's stint in the jungle!

Jo Clifton is quickly redeeming herself with some very clear and informed explanations and advice in Choreography Corner. I didn't realise how tired the slot had become until Karen Hardy's break. Enjoying fresh input.

I had to switch off after 30 seconds of Andre though or I might have put a foot through my telly.

Yes S id - Jo is coming out with some interesting stuff - I'm not sure whether she has ever done any children's dance teaching but I think she is/would be really good at this.  I am certainly seeing her in a different light but I still feel she should have been in the show really  - it is still a mystery why she is hanging around on the sidelines.      I've always enjoyed KH but she seems so OTT this year and as though she is 'toeing the party line' at bit with her comments, which she didn't used to do - and which Ian certainly doesn't do.

Re: celebs keeping in touch with their partners:  I  suppose it must be like the friendships that you make at work - a lot don't survive beyond that environment and the mutual things that you have in common - whereas every now and then you make a real friend who you know you will keep in contact with.      I didn't think that B rendan and Kirsty had particular issues with each other but it just seemed a bit run of the mill and cool and B rendan seemed quite mechanical this year.  I do genuinely think that Kirsty had started to get more into the dancing and and contest towards the end of her time, but it was too late really.

You know I can't help liking Tristan - I'm not sure that he is world's greatest choreographer but he doesn't love himself and just seems very down to earth and a bit of a laugh.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:50 pm

A late post I know but I loved Rufus Hound on the FNP - Some honest comments.
It was a great show Friday night - I loved the Remembrance Day segment with N athalie and the song from Alexander Armstrong at the end - although more emphasis on the dancers would have been better!!! Thought the panel had some good comments and didn't talk over each other - Lisa Faulkner was also knowledgeable and good.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:57 pm

mauve - very, very late reply but I too like Rufus on the panel. He comes across as a proper fan, like us. Plus. he makes me laugh (and swoon a little!).

Just watched last night's ITT while I had lunch. Kellie, over-dramatic much? Listening to her, I had to keep reminding myself she was talking about being in a dance-off on a reality show and not about to have open heart surgery. She's coming across as kind of needy. And I have a feeling, in response to finding themselves in the bottom two, she and Kevin are going to over-overperform now.

Janette is the loveliest of pros but if I was a male cele, I'm not sure she'd be my first choice of teacher / choeographer.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: K and K -   Yes S id the Samba looked really manic in the brief training clips shown on ITT tonight - not sure if you have watched the show yet - so I definitely think they will be over performing all the way!

I really enjoyed the segment of Tristan and P asha having a chat tonight - hope they do this with others.   Tristan comes across as such a non-showbusiness type - although I'm not sure that he is in for the long haul on SCD - I do like him as a change to some of the more 'posing' male pros that we currently have.

Just an aside.........
We know that the beeb are mad for a male celeb to win this year   (although now they have a very limited pool of 2 real contenders) - so I wasn't surprised when Zoe did the segment about asking for viewer votes for the person they considered to be the best ever male winner -  it is like a subliminal message being dropped into everyone's brains every now and then.......  scratch

Last edited by mauveangel09 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm torn between Tom Chambers and Louis
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Ramps for me! Very Happy

mauveangel09