Strictly BBC Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Takes Two - 2015

+11
vonee21
jingle
fiftynotout
Sid
TANGOLERO
cellar-door
MissingLilia
allsewnonbyhand
Moova 12
saxonsiren
B4p
15 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: It Takes Two - 2015

Post  fiftynotout Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:14 am

Isn't Kevin simply a guy making the most of his ten minutes of fame?  His image evolved and now he plays up to it, a caricature of himself.  He's milking it for all it's worth and I don't blame him.  In five years, sadly, it will be "Kevin who?"
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:16 am

Btw, Vonee, I'm loving your avatar Razz
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

Post  vonee21 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:25 am

fiftynotout wrote:Btw, Vonee, I'm loving your avatar Razz

That's Milo, he's obsessed with the sink and taps. A real sweetie
vonee21
vonee21

Back to top Go down

Post  fiftynotout Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 am

vonee21 wrote:

That's Milo, he's obsessed with the sink and taps.  A real sweetie

Tee hee, mine is called Brandy. We have pictures of him in the fruit bowl, my desk drawer, the garden trug as well as my in-tray. Crazy animals I love you
fiftynotout
fiftynotout

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two - 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: It Takes Two 2015

Post  mauveangel09 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:51 pm

I've got two Russian Blues - both little girls - from the same litter although they have evolved into very different cats in terms of behaviour and temperament. The mischievious one was sitting on my shoulder and crawling round my neck last night whilst I was trying to do my post on the 'Honesty' thread which is why I ended up pressing the submit button in the middle of the post.................nothing to do with the vino I had consumed........... Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:34 pm

On ITT, 14 Oct 2015, Zoe claimed (on Jay and Aliona's interview) that he was the earliest in the entire Strictly series to receive a ten from the judges.

WRONG. It's was Louisa Litton, who received a ten from B.runo for her jive as well. It was either week 2 or latest 3. So Jay wasn't the first one in that sense. Shame on you, Zoe and the ITT team, for not knowing that.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Ooh thanks CD for reminding us! I'd forgotten about Louis!
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 pm

cellar-door wrote:On ITT, 14 Oct 2015, Zoe claimed (on Jay and Aliona's interview) that he was the earliest in the entire Strictly series to receive a ten from the judges.

WRONG. It's was Louisa Litton, who received a ten from B.runo for her jive as well. It was either week 2 or latest 3. So Jay wasn't the first one in that sense. Shame on you, Zoe and the ITT team, for not knowing that.

Was thinking that! And it was the dance that really got me in Strictly properly, back in the days when 10s were a rarity.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:38 pm

Sid wrote:

Was thinking that! And it was the dance that really got me in Strictly properly, back in the days when 10s were a rarity.

Yup, at that time I was undergoing a life-threatening disease, languishing at home. Then I watched Mark Ramprakash's cha-cha week one and I was thinking hey it's a break from the stress of my illness, and when Louisa and Vincent danced that Jive, I was uplifted. So life-affirming! Now, all these years later, I am still enjoying the show!
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:39 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Ooh thanks CD for reminding us! I'd forgotten  about Louis!

She wasn't perfect, because Silver tongued Italian Stallion didn't care. It appeared Jay is struggling with his QS. But I am quite sure by Saturday it would be nigh to perfection. I will be overseas over the weekend, so I will miss the show until I return on Monday evening...
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:26 pm

S id, CD, S ax -
Who got the very early '10' last year from D onny Osmond?? Wasn't Jake was it? Was it F rankie and K evin? Question
Mind gone blank

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:30 pm

It was Frankie who had the score of 10! From Donny
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Donny REALLY annoyed me by taking it upon himself to give the first 10 of the series!

cellar-door wrote:

Yup, at that time I was undergoing a life-threatening disease, languishing at home. Then I watched Mark Ramprakash's cha-cha week one and I was thinking hey it's a break from the stress of my illness, and when Louisa and Vincent danced that Jive, I was uplifted. So life-affirming! Now, all these years later, I am still enjoying the show!

Aww yes, I remember you telling me during our Digital Spy days. Strictly is the ultimate tonic Smile
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:54 pm

cellar-door wrote:On ITT, 14 Oct 2015, Zoe claimed (on Jay and Aliona's interview) that he was the earliest in the entire Strictly series to receive a ten from the judges.

I think it was week 2 for their jive. Vincent pulled a hamstring and they only had 2 days training
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Sid wrote:Donny REALLY annoyed me by taking it upon himself to give the first 10 of the series!

Aww yes, I remember you telling me during our Digital Spy days. Strictly is the ultimate tonic Smile

I miss Vincent. Whenever I saw your Vincent avatar, I die a little inside. You know, I went to see many of Rachel and Vincent's dances, like the Rumba, Foxtrot and their final dances...
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm

B4p wrote:

I think it was week 2 for their jive. Vincent pulled a hamstring and they only had 2 days training

Yeah, two days. That was MENTAL.
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:41 pm

cellar-door wrote:I miss Vincent. Whenever I saw your Vincent avatar, I die a little inside. You know, I went to see many of Rachel and Vincent's dances, like the Rumba, Foxtrot and their final dances...

Lucky devil! Rachel was a lovely dancer - think her two Tangos were my personal favourites. I remember how V.incent would refer to her as his little Piccolina I love you Damn Chambers and his Showdance!
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:30 am

I miss V.incent's little ways too! Glen advising he has special Glen moves on ITT made me raise an eyebrow La Roger Moore style. The special move from Saturday reminded me from the scene from Dracula BBC drama asDracula crawled up the castle wall. It looked as if he was crawling on the floor from his guests eye view and camera shot!
Gleb's aware he has a handsome look about him and using it to his full advantage after all women have done it for years! So equality and all that I don't blame him. (Just need to widen the doors and roof to accommodate has head/eego) Laughing
saxonsiren
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 am

Sid wrote:

Lucky devil! Rachel was a lovely dancer - think her two Tangos were my personal favourites. I remember how V.incent would refer to her as his little Piccolina I love you Damn Chambers and his Showdance!

And who was he referring to when he said of his celeb shaking like a leaflet? Razz
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:53 pm

cellar-door wrote:

And who was he referring to when he said of his celeb shaking like a leaflet? Razz

Pretty sure that was Rachel as well? Loved it when he through a faux strop after a dressing down from L.en: "don't touch me!"
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Sid wrote:

Pretty sure that was Rachel as well? Loved it when he through a faux strop after a dressing down from L.en: "don't touch me!"

lol! lol! lol!
cellar-door
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Stage school luvvies can set my teeth on edge but I've always had a fondness for Bonnie Langford - she's a talented old-school trooper. Be great to have her on the main show.

I can't listen to Peter Andre, I just can't. It's like combining the worst of Jason Donovan and Mark Wright into one.

Helen and Aljaz definitely among my favourite couples and Aljaz seems like an excellent teacher.
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Sid wrote:..... I've always had a fondness for Bonnie Langford - she's a talented old-school trooper. Be great to have her on the main show.
......Aljaz seems like an excellent teacher.

I like Bonnie. She always seems upbeat and professional, and from the look of the VT clip is still very bendy!
I like Alijaz too. Saw him dance in London and he's got the talent and poise, but lets his dancing do the talking whilst remaining modest. He presents Helen positively and seems very supportive of his partners.
B4p
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:00 pm

B4p wrote:

I like Bonnie. She always seems upbeat and professional, and from the look of the VT clip is still very bendy!

Amazing flexibility! I mean, I know she's quite ringerish, but I think viewers would be more forgiving because she's 50+
Sid
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Sid wrote:Stage school luvvies can set my teeth on edge but I've always had a fondness for Bonnie Langford - she's a talented old-school trooper. Be great to have her on the main show.

I can't listen to Peter Andre, I just can't. It's like combining the worst of Jason Donovan and Mark Wright into one.

Helen and Aljaz definitely among my favourite couples and Aljaz seems like an excellent teacher.

Hi S id
Yes I'm liking Helen and Aliaj - straightforward and good fun - I think he is one of the best of the crop of the 'new wave' pros and a very supportive partner I think.

P eter - I agree wholeheartedly - I know that absolutely everyone everywhere says that he is the nicest bloke ever - but I agree with you - I am trying to like him I really am.............. I also feel a bit annoyed that (through no fault or design of his own) he is being set up to win. He has shortcomings like all the celebs at this stage but the judges are so soft on him and never really point anything out........... Mad

Bonnie - really good panelist and came out with some very sensible stuff. Still very talented as a dancer and mover and would make a good judge. I watched her on 'Dancing on Ice' a few years back - she got lots of comments about being 'stage school' but I really admired her as she was older than the other contestants by some years.

Alesha Dixon must be back in favour at the beeb - I think she was on the 'One Show' as well this week or last. I must say I enjoyed the panel tonight. More knowledgeable than most.............

I am watching the show live tomorrow night - I always prefer this than when we are going out and I have to catch up - it is never the same somehow Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next